JNET Conditions of Membership: Welcome to New Members and a Reminder...Just in Case
First, on behalf of the JNET Board of Directors let me welcome all our new JNET members and we believe that 2016 will mark growth and prosperity in your businesses.
I also want to thank the many long-time JNET members for continuing to contribute to the strength and mission of JNET by attending the chapter meetings, serving on chapter leadership teams and sharing business and friendship amongst your fellow members. And, as a reminder of the membership agreement you sign oh so long ago, here is a refresher.
JNET Conditions of Membership
JNET is a Jewish faith-based networking organization created to support the growth and success of Jewish professionals and business owners. We make a concerted effort to offer JNET members every opportunity to promote their services and products and to support each other as members of the Jewish community.
JNET membership is made up of people of the Jewish faith, living a Jewish lifestyle and contributing to the betterment of the Jewish community. This could include people who were not born Jewish.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone for any reason.
- Multi-level marketing members of JNET can represent their products and services in JNET and not the business opportunity offering of their business.
- Each paid member will have the opportunity to speak at two times during each calendar year but each must be at different chapter.
- One company, team or office may have multiple memberships in JNET. Each individual must have a separate membership. Substitutes may not be sent in place of members who are unable to attend.
Code of Ethics
- Conflicts in each group shall be presented to the Chapter Leadership and will be discussed and resolved by the individuals in charge of each chapter and kept in confidence.
- Promoting non- profit causes is not permitted unless the member is representing that organization as a paid JNET member. Donations should be made only to support temples that provide meeting locations.
- Paying members can promote other organizations individually in a one on one situation only.
- JNET will not offer opinions on outside issues, to keep our name out of public controversy.
- JNET will focus solely on the JNET mission and principles
1. You agree to use this web site only for lawful purposes related to your membership in JNET or your pursuit of the activities and programs supported by JNET.
2. You agree that you will not:
- Use it to upload or transmit any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable according to community standards of JNET.
- Violate the legal rights of others including the right to privacy.
- Impersonate a person or entity, including but not limited to JNET or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Use the trademarks, logos, and slogans of JNET which are registered trademarks and service marks in any commercial manner without written permission of JNET.
3. You agree that
- You will, with regard to the use of the JNET membership list, include an opt-out feature on any correspondence.
- JNET reserves the right to remove any information or material from the web site at our sole discretion.
If you are a member of JNET, we reserve the right to cancel your membership if your dues are not paid within 30 days of the expiration of your membership. You acknowledge that dues are subject to change with 30 days notice and that you will submit payment for any prorated dues adjustment within 30 days of receipt of request for payment.
You also acknowledge that dues are paid on a non-refundable basis.
By proceeding with submission of your application to join you agree to the aforementioned conditions and any subsequent conditions that may be amended to the Bylaws of JNET. If you do not agree, please do not submit your request to join.
We are always looking for members to raise their profile by joining a leadership team and thereby increasing the likelihood of increasing your business and referral base. Jump in…the water’s fine!
Chairperson of the Board